well i get WAY more than I thought i would for christmas which is amazing and I am totally thankful. but well I kind of wish my mom had demonstrated that a)she knows I’m not a huge fan of purple, instead I got all purple stuff.. b) that she knew my bra size. c)that she knew my pant size d) that she knew my shirt size. e)that she knew I don’t really like bench that much. but whatever, I’m going to exchange it since it doesn’t fit. f) that she knew I don’t wear fleece sweaters.. g) that she knew I didn’t need a lunch pail.. because I don’t pack a lunch ever.
anyways, on the note of moms I saw K today at work. She worked opposite shift of me- boooo. But I ended up working a 9hr instead of a 8hr shift and she comes in and goes “what the hell are you still doing here?!” haha, i love that she knows my schedule. (: then I told her to text me and what not about presents, her weeks super busy but I just told her to pick me up after her shift one day kind of thing. She’s so sweet, i just love the way she calls me hun all the time. mommmy (L) and I was talking about her present at work, when she wasn’t there, and H was like “why’d you get her a present?” and my boss goes “She babysits her kids and stuff” and was kind of they hang out outside of work. haha yeah we really don’t.. I’ve babysat her kids once :/ she just kidnaps me sometimes lol.
annd, merry christmas everyone! and I hope you all got fabulous gifts, and even if you don’t it’s the thought that counts! even if the presents proved your mother knows nothing about you.. they still cared enough to get them (:
except i am kind of size zero.. but the rest applies.
please send me song suggestion, comment here or drop it in my ask. i listen to mainly country, pop and R&B. some rap. *prefer songs over artists. suggest one or two or twenty?
01. when people simplify a relationshipp- for example when somebody refers to my ‘adopted mommy’ as my friend I want to be like NO BITCH and slap them across the face. She means the world to me, don’t you dare down play her!
02. when people complain about theirs jobs. i have a job, i love it and i’m sure if you went in thinking you loved your job you’d love it to. stop being so negative and look at the positive side for a change.
03. when I have to follow a good presentation in class I simply feel defeated and like my presentation will never live up. no matter how good i thought it was before.
04. when people you don’t know very well ask you personal questions- sorry, i don’t share my life with everyone. except on tumblr.. but even then a large amount is hidden.
05. when people use your instead of you’re, seriously even lazy people can manage a youre. smarten upp
06. when people blame me for things in a group project because I did everything.. like maybe if you had of HELPED OUT we wouldn’t be in this boat thanks. (and we still got 4’2 so stfu)
07. when texts don’t send and you turn into a paranoid crazy person thinking somebody hates you and it turns out they were totally unaware you texted them at all.
08. the idea that people don’t understand how hard it is to live my life. i’m not saying mines harder than yours i’m just saying I have my own obstacles.
09. any comments about weight. whether you;re super skinny or “fat” you’re still pretty. (fat in ” ” because I don’t believe in the negative steretyping around it)
10. when somebody sits on the ground saying the never have problems when they ride my horse. I just want to scream “BITCH IF YOU MADE HER WORK HARD YOU’D HAVE THEM TO”. sorry that she’s different in my hard core 45 minute school then your crappy twenty minute school
11. when people forget that not everybody has money..
12. That people expect me to pay for a $200 clinic but remind me I need to save fro school when I say I spent a lot on christmas presents.. (not my coach, just saying! she’s actually really sweet about stuff like that + missing a lesson for work and what not)
13. when people put effort into how they look at school.. excuse me but you’re making my messy bun look bad thanks.
14. when people correct me that no K isn’t really my mom. well thanks GENIUS i think I know that, but that doesn’t mean I can’t call her mom.
15. the whole merry christmas vs. happy holidays thing. I believe in saying happy holidays because I don’t want to offend people- simply because I know how much it sucks to secretly be offended. Suremost people smile and say thanks, but I still believe in Happy Holidays. Not because I want to put Christmas in the back seat but because I’m aware that there is other religions that are not as prominent in societys view as christianity and catholicism.
16. When people have stupid arguments, like actually stupid arguments.
17. How my mom will be screaming at me about something one minute and the next minute brag to somebody about me and that same thing the next simply because she wants to seem perfect.
18. Family over for Christmas? All of a sudden my moms looking for pictures of me.. hmm, pretending to care i assume.
19. When people take my sarcasm as me being cocky.. do you honestly think I’m being serious when I say “yeah, I’m just that amazing I can do whatever I want”
20. when i think of fifty things and then forget them before I can type the number for the next confession/pet peeve down..